HOW ADVERTISERS MONETIZE DIGITAL COUPONS, DEAL CERTIFICATES AND THE BIGGER BETTER DEAL
What value do our products bring to advertisers?
The “Deal of the Day” is taking business by storm. Now, not only can small and medium businesses reach audiences far beyond their typical base, the Bigger Better Deal is allowing SMBs to receive revenue well before they deliver their products and services. The Bigger Better Deal is turning the traditional advertising model on its head.
- Audience reach. Now more than ever, consumers are price shopping on the web. With local digital coupons, advertisers can reach a much larger audience of local consumers.
- Increased sales and revenue. By offering a genuine bargain on a great restaurant, spa, activity, etc. in a localized metropolitan area, the Bigger Better Deal is a very attractive way to get new customers in the door. Once customers visit a merchant, merchants often make up for the deal they offer through the Bigger Better Deal with upsell, when a customer purchases more goods and services than the value of the deal.
- Accountability. Using Analog Analytics’ robust reporting tools, advertisers will be able to track click-through rates (CTRs) and responses by campaign and coupon. In doing so, they can measure exactly how their promotions or value offerings are performing. Then, they can adjust their offerings to ensure they fully maximize their position in the marketplace.
- New client and customer lists. In order to use the Bigger Better Deal or digital coupons, customers must opt in, providing information such as name, email address, and mobile number. Using this information, advertisers can maintain lists of new and pending users, developing an additional source of revenue and sales with customer loyalty programs.
- Enhanced advertiser-publication relationship. By working closely with a publication, an advertiser develops a relationship with a respected community institution that raises the profile of the advertiser and often leads to further advertising opportunities and/or visibility through a publication’s events and features.