HOW PUBLISHERS MONETIZE DIGITAL COUPONS, DEAL CERTIFICATES AND THE BIGGER BETTER DEAL
Welcome to Analog Analytics, the nation’s market leader in digital advertising solutions for online publishers and advertisers! We offer a variety of products, including digital coupons, deal certificates and a white label daily deal platform called the Bigger Better Deal to help publishers increase their advertising revenue 20% to 30% in 60-90 days.
Analog Analytics offers highly interactive and accountable online advertising solutions that integrate print, mobile, SEM (paid search) / SEO (free search), affiliate marketing, traffic management services to drive traffic to your site and create revenue through purchases. Analog Analytics’ robust analytics make advertising accountable. This allows publishers and broadcasters to generate new incremental revenue, complementing existing online display and print ads. In short, we’re changing advertising.
Analog Analytics provides a software platform to publishers to provide digital online coupons, deal certificates and the Bigger Better Deal white label deals solution to their existing online and off-line advertisers.
Unlike PDF coupons and other static promotions, digital coupons are easy to use. They are highly interactive and offer readers several options for redeeming the offer.
How do publishers generate revenue?
Publishers generate additional revenue from our online advertising services in five ways:
- In the case of the Bigger Better Deal, publishers take approximately 90% of revenue from their Bigger Better Deal sales. With digital coupons, online advertisers (restaurants, beauty, travel, clothing, automotive, physicians, dentists, etc.) can be charged an incremental fee for digital coupons in addition to their existing online display ads.
- Off-line advertisers who have not previously placed display ads with an electronic edition of a publication can be encouraged to buy other types of ads when they begin using digital coupons or the Bigger Better Deal.
- Weekly or monthly printed inserts with shopping bargains-an important existing source of revenue-can also be turned into digital coupons, deal certificates, or Bigger Better Deals. These periodic coupons can be timed to coincide with the printed version.
- Analog Analytics’ reporting and analytics tools can be used to generate new marketing campaigns. When online viewers click on a digital coupon or buy a Bigger Better Deal, they are asked to opt in for email or TXT coupon redemption as well as additional follow-up marketing. Analog Analytics provides names, email addresses, and mobile numbers to the publisher, who in turn can offer this data as a value-added service to the advertiser.
- Digital coupons can be used as a display ad on any page of the publisher?s website (e.g., running a restaurant coupon in the entertainment section). This offers publishers an additional bundled revenue stream.
In discussing these strategies with advertisers, publishers should emphasize that the Bigger Better Deal is changing advertising by assuring the advertiser receive revenue before delivering their goods and services.
How much revenue will the publisher generate from Analog’s online advertising solutions?
Publishers can generate 20-40% more revenue with digital coupons, deal certificates and most notably the Bigger Better Deal. Immediate revenue comes from offering the new suite of services to existing online advertisers. Long-term revenue comes from offering digital coupons and display ads to new advertisers who have never been online. Moreover, because viewers are now looking for local shopping bargains on local newspaper websites-as opposed to the Yellow Pages or Google, for example-the number of unique visitors and page views increases, making the websites more valuable to both advertisers and the publishers? shareholders.
What services does Analog Analytics provide to the publisher?
Analog Analytics works closely with the publisher to develop online templates, whether for emails, Bigger Better Deal, or coupon portal. Analog also provides all the software necessary to run coupons, deal certificates, or the Bigger Better Deal, as developed and maintained by our staff of top-of-the-line software engineers. In addition, Analog offers traffic management including SEM/SEO and social media marketing to help drive traffic to your site. Last but not least, Analog Analytics handles all billing and customer service.
When working with Analog, your success is our success. Our clients have full access to the back end of our software, giving you full control over the promotions you run with us. Furthermore, Analog provides sales training to your team and offers a series of Best Practices guides to ensure your team is constantly updated on the most cutting edge industry standards of interactive online advertising.